COMPUTER DESK - 60"L / BLACK / GREY TOP / BLACK METAL - I 7415
I 7415Regular price $571.90 Sale price $429.99 Save $141.91
Ships within 3-5 weeks (Items may be delayed)
When your workstation needs to be both compact and functional, this office desk serves that purpose with ease and its grey and black finish is easy on the eyes! This computer desk is there for you with all you need to get the job done no matter the task at hand. A sturdy black metal frame, 3 convenient storage drawers (1 for standard/legal documents) on easy metal glides - A recipe for success! The 60-inch length fits perfectly in small homes, apartments or condo but provides ample surface space for a computer, lamp, notebooks and more supplies.
This small desk is a simple and functional option; offering you ample surface space for a laptop, lamp, books and supplies, yet it is perfect in small homes, apartments or condos, Thick panel construction in black and grey on top, boasting a trendy wood look finish on all sides for a rich, full looking office desk, Supported by a sturdy silver metal frame, you have lots of leg room to make the most of your writing table or computer desk, Organize all your school supplies or business essentials with 1 spacious filing drawer and two storage drawers for other items, all on easy metal glides, Product Dimensions: 60 Inch L x 23.75 Inch D x 30.25 Inch H
Style: CONTEMPORARY, MODERN
Weight Capacity (Lbs): 80
At Accents@Home, our goal is to create pieces that stand the test of time and seamlessly become a part of your lifestyle. Whether you’re bingeing TV shows on one of our plush fabric sectionals or enjoying an intimate dinner with your loved ones on one of our solid wood dining tables – we want these experiences to last for years to come.
To ensure that our products stand the test of time, we use high quality materials and focus on quality control at every step of the way. This means that with just a few simple and regular efforts as mentioned in this quick guide, your new Accents@Home purchase should turn heads for years to come.
Accents@Home has made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided in this document labeled ‘Clean and Care Instructions’. However, the information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, or reliability of the information contained in this document.
Accents@Home Furniture and Décor shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise as a result of implementing any methods and practices or as a result of using any suggested products and treatments mentioned in this guide.
Any claims or returns based on the information provided within this document will be disregarded. Any claims for returns are subject to the clauses mentioned in the ‘Return Policy’, which can be found on the Accents@Home Marketplace.
For more information on our terms and policies, please visit our website or reach out to an account manager.
Marble-top tables make for some of the most elegant furnishings in homes. This natural stone derived from calcium has a beautiful white tone with natural patterns on it which make it unique. In addition to its beauty, marble is also known for its durability and if cared for appropriately, it can last for years to come. Considered fairly easy to maintain, Marble surfaces can be cared for with these few easy steps.
- Clean/Blot spills immediately as marble is porous and can be stained especially by acidic substances like coffee, fruit juices, wine
- Clean regularly after use with a damp cloth soaked and wrung in clean water. Avoid using cleaning solutions daily.
- Marble is a soft stone and is subject to scratching and etching. Avoid placing cutlery, and sharp objects directly on the surface. We recommend using placemats, trivets and coasters at all
- Do not use store bought all-purpose cleaners that contain acidic or alkalic components. They tend to stain and cosmetically damage the marble. Instead, use a dedicated marble cleaner for your
- We also recommend against the use of acidic natural cleaners like vinegar, lemon, ammonia or orange best They’re very likely to stain your marble top.
- Once a year, it is recommended that you use a dedicated marble sealer. Since marble is porous, water and other liquids may seep through if the sealer coating ceases to exist. Thus, once a year it is recommended that you use a sealer coating to give your marble surface a protective layer.