Koncept Panel Queen Cherry - BR-KT1001Q
BR-KT1001Q-CRegular price $1,929.99 Sale price $1,429.99 Save $500.00
Rich hand finish North American cherry/oak the width of each veneer is a thin piece of decorative material affixed to a substrate. When taken care of properly, a veneer is attractive and durable as evident by the countless antique furniture that manages to remain so for centuries. Where veneer is used in a Winners Only product, it is sliced from real wood (not photographed paper or plastic) in the tangential or radial direction to produce the most beautiful patterns. Rotary sliced veneer, typically seen in construction-grade plywood, will never make it to our quality products. the strip is split-matched to the panel meets/exceeds the most stringent standard for formaldehyde emission (P2 compliance)multi-step/multi-coat finish best wood finishes preserve and accentuate the beauty of the wood while offering protection against potential damages brought on by daily use. Wood finishing is both an art and a science. We work closely with world-leading finishing suppliers to develop unique processes that create long-lasting beauty. Often, multiple manual and automated steps are needed to achieve the best results. Round of sanding, sealing, washing, glazing, staining, polishing, top coating, buffing are just some of the steps our furniture goes through before they come off the production line. full support slats, no box required.
Dimension: 65W x 86D x 60H (in)
At Accents@Home, our goal is to create pieces that stand the test of time and seamlessly become a part of your lifestyle. Whether you’re bingeing TV shows on one of our plush fabric sectionals or enjoying an intimate dinner with your loved ones on one of our solid wood dining tables – we want these experiences to last for years to come.
To ensure that our products stand the test of time, we use high quality materials and focus on quality control at every step of the way. This means that with just a few simple and regular efforts as mentioned in this quick guide, your new Accents@Home purchase should turn heads for years to come.
Accents@Home has made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided in this document labeled ‘Clean and Care Instructions’. However, the information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, or reliability of the information contained in this document.
Accents@Home Furniture and Décor shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise as a result of implementing any methods and practices or as a result of using any suggested products and treatments mentioned in this guide.
Any claims or returns based on the information provided within this document will be disregarded. Any claims for returns are subject to the clauses mentioned in the ‘Return Policy’, which can be found on the Accents@Home Marketplace.
For more information on our terms and policies, please visit our website or reach out to an account manager.
Marble-top tables make for some of the most elegant furnishings in homes. This natural stone derived from calcium has a beautiful white tone with natural patterns on it which make it unique. In addition to its beauty, marble is also known for its durability and if cared for appropriately, it can last for years to come. Considered fairly easy to maintain, Marble surfaces can be cared for with these few easy steps.
- Clean/Blot spills immediately as marble is porous and can be stained especially by acidic substances like coffee, fruit juices, wine
- Clean regularly after use with a damp cloth soaked and wrung in clean water. Avoid using cleaning solutions daily.
- Marble is a soft stone and is subject to scratching and etching. Avoid placing cutlery, and sharp objects directly on the surface. We recommend using placemats, trivets and coasters at all
- Do not use store bought all-purpose cleaners that contain acidic or alkalic components. They tend to stain and cosmetically damage the marble. Instead, use a dedicated marble cleaner for your
- We also recommend against the use of acidic natural cleaners like vinegar, lemon, ammonia or orange best They’re very likely to stain your marble top.
- Once a year, it is recommended that you use a dedicated marble sealer. Since marble is porous, water and other liquids may seep through if the sealer coating ceases to exist. Thus, once a year it is recommended that you use a sealer coating to give your marble surface a protective layer.